13th December 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer in Visa, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Visa, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of a Senior Software Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Visa, Bengaluru.

23rd December 2018, 12:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer in Visa, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer in Visa, Bangalore:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer in Visa, Bangalore are given below.

Name of the Company - Visa

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

<> You are required to provide rotational on-call support (once in every 3 months generally)

<> You should be able to understand the positioning of a solution within the company. You should work to ensure technology decisions which are business driven.

<> You need to create design documents, unit/ functional tests, code, document and implement new programs as a Senior Software Engineer. Also you are required to collaborate with the business units and technical staff in order to define the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?