12th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Developer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Software Developer in IVTL Infoview Technologies. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

31st December 2022, 08:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Developer in IVTL Infoview Technologies?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Developer in IVTL Infoview Technologies recruitment:

The major roles and responsibilities of a Software Developer in IVTL Infoview Technologies recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - IVTL Infoview Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You are required to involve in Designing and developing of the modules in ERP packages that company develops as a whole product.

>> You need to coordinate with the team in order to gather the requirements.

>> As a Software Developer, you need to participate in team meetings in order to settle the issues.

>> You should also work as a part of the manual testing team and if needed write the test cases for functional as well as user acceptance testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?