19th December 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Intel India, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Intel India, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of a Software Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Intel India, Bengaluru.

25th December 2018, 03:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Intel India, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Intel India, Bengaluru are as follows.

You are required to develop and continuously improve SW continuous integration plan for Intel server products with relevant ingredient owners in pre-silicon and post-silicon stages.

You are required to Integrate and build the completed software stack for Intel server product, perform daily builds, smoke test, issue trouble shooting and build release.

You will active as a gate keeper in each domain to ensure a quality release to internal and external customers.

You are required to contribute to the definition of new platforms with software architecture and development teams, support platform bring-up activities, review designs and code changes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?