19th November 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd, Bhubaneswar?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Mindtree Ltd, Bhubaneswar as a Software Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Mindtree Ltd, Bhubaneswar. Please tell me immediately.

12th July 2019, 12:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd, Bhubaneswar?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd, Bhubaneswar as follows :

-Expierience in performance optimization of web and mobile applications.
-You will have to work over Java technologies like Core Java, Hibernate, SOAP, Rest APIs, web services.
-Good Communication skills.
-Support for technical issues .

You should check this website for open positions :
https://opportunities.mindtree.com/#!/
14th July 2019, 01:39 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd, Bhubaneswar?

Roles and responsibilities :-

1. Applicant have expierience in performance optimization of web and mobile applications.

2. Applicant have to work over Java technologies like Core Java, Hibernate, SOAP, Rest APIs, web services.

3. Applicant have Good Communication skills.

4. Applicant have Support for technical issues .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?