23rd March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?

Hello,
I got mail from HCL Technologies for an
Off Campus Interview. But the problem is
I have the Off Campus Interview in Wipro.
I have registered for Wipro Interview.
So, I want to know that where I can go?

28th March 2015, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?

You have options of going in both provided the location is near and the reporting time does not clash. Try to figure out in which drive there will be more number of students appearing and then analyse your interest to decide which company suits you the best. Overall, if we take into account the market conditions and the opportunities point of view, Wipro is a better company than HCL. This is because :-

- It has more worth than HCL.
- It works on more verticles than HCL.
- It will recruit more than HCL.
- It has more clients than HCL.
- The growth opportunities are more or less same in both which depends on the performance and your field.

Going for Wipro is a better option since it will recruit more and it is a better company than HCL. SO wait for email confirmation from Wipro and then decide as per your interest and future goal.
15th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

If your interview date is colliding then i will suggest you to go for WIPRO. But, if your interview date for Wipro as well as HCL is on different date then, i will suggest you to go for both the companies.
30th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Since, your both the off campus interview date is getting collapsed than, you need to give priority to that particular company which you think that your carrier growth will be more in that particular company. So, according to me i will suggest you to go for Infosys instead of Wipro. As there is more opportunity for the carrier Growth as compared to Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?