14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Roles & responsibilities of Software Engineers in Mindtree?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities in Mindtree for Software Engineers. I am going to attend the interview for this particular post in Mindtree. So, I want to know about the roles & responsibilities?

11th May 2018, 10:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Software Engineers in Mindtree?

Roles and Responsibilities of Software Engineers in Mindtree:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Software Engineer in Mindtree includes the following.

>> Once you get selected, you will get exposure to the work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.

>> Selected candidates will be having opportunity to work in the advanced technology areas. So that they will be able to acquire the requisite skills to aspire becoming a Technical Architect. And then you would be a part of prestigious central architecture group at Mindtree company.

>> You will be having exposure to the technical areas and in those programs will help you in acquiring some special capabilities. So that it enables you to become Tech leads.

>> And this company helps selected candidates to build a career for themselves as technologists in the Software Application Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?