4th August 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Data Patterns Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from Data Patterns for interview for the post of Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

10th July 2022, 07:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Data Patterns Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Detailed information about Data Patterns Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the Data Patterns Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Data Patterns

Name of the Job Position- Hardware Design and Development Engineer Trainee

>> In order to be eligible for this recruitment, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university or institute.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's and above.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2022 and 2021 may be eligible. There should not be any pending backlogs.

>> Some of the major skills required are, Basics of Microprocessors, Electronics, Multiplexers, Diode, Transistor..etc.,

>> Having Embedded hardware knowledge and the experience with the processor systems may be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?