30th November 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Chennai?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Chennai for the post of Technical Staff. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can any of you let me know about this post?

3rd December 2020, 10:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of Technical Staff in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Chennai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Technical Staff in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technical Staff

>> You are required to involve in Writing, Debugging, deploying the code to production as well as delivering the timely fixes.

>> You should produce accurate and unambiguous technical design specification to appropriate detail.

>> You should be able to participate as well as contribute to the scrum meetings. You need to adhere to DOD involving in bug fixes, functional testing as well as code reviews.
3rd December 2020, 10:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Technical Staffs in AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited Chennai?

• Applicant will deliver customer value in the form of high-quality software components and services in adherence with R&D policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing.

• Applicant will estimate the size of development tasks in story points.

• Applicant will understand and follow coding conventions, architectures, and best practices.

• Applicant will Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.

• Applicant will adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?