15th September 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for undertaking government sector companies? List of those companies? What's the form submission date for the same?

Hello sir my name is VINEET KUMAR i'm b.tech final year student of mechanical engg branch
so plz let me know can i apply for undertaking govt. sector and if it is so.. then which organization and when the form will come
thanku.....
regard VINEET

Related Questions:
  1. List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?
  2. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  4. How to get a good job after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering? I have secured 82.6% in engineering
  5. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  6. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Best jobs available after completing the IIT JEE course?
  8. What are the jobs available after passing B.Tech IT
  9. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  10. What are the jobs for B.Tech electronics students?
  11. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  12. Can I get a job after doing engineering in EC branch with 65% aggregate
  13. List of best companies offering summer training after 4th sem of BE (ECE)?
  14. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List private sector civil companies for female freshers?
  17. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
31st May 2012, 07:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for undertaking government sector companies? List of those companies? What's the form submission date for the same?

After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, you can get in to the post of Junior Engineer in Railways. NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, ONGC, etc are some other PSU recruiting engineer degree holders in Mechanical Engineering. You can find career openings in BSNL, ECIL, EIL, BEL, etc. Mechanical section of State Transport Corporation is another common recruiter. Application details on these jobs can be collected from the official website of the job offering firm, State PSC, UPSC, etc.
19th February 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for undertaking government sector companies? List of those companies? What's the form submission date for the same?

i have complited my b tech with biotech and i want to enter in goverment sector .....plz guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?