12th June 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Technical Support Associate in IBM, Gurgaon?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for Technical Support Associate in IBM, Gurgaon. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

14th June 2019, 07:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Technical Support Associate in IBM, Gurgaon?

Roles and Responsibilities of Technical Support Associate in IBM, Gurgaon recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Technical Support Associate in IBM, Gurgaon recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - Technical Support Associate

>> You are required to provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing the problem cause analysis.

>> You should be able to handle complex customer scenarios, documenting the solutions effectively.

>> You need to act as a Customer advocate by working directly with the customers on high priority issues in order to deliver the timely resolution.

>> You should be a part of the team of technical experts and motivated by a desire to facilitate the customers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?