26th October 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai is hiring for the post of a Trainee Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai.

2nd November 2018, 05:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer in YuMe India Private Limited, Chennai ate given below.

Utilization of YuMe's proprietary ad serving and campaign management platform to create, manage and schedule campaigns,

They will setup creative according to specifications and launch video advertising campaigns according to schedule,

They will work with video creative and formatting tools, creative code and 3rd party ad tracking tags,

They will Identify issues of the campaign and move forward for the necessary stakeholders,

They will be joining the team that is revolutionizing television brand advertising across PCs, smartphones, tablets, set-top boxes, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs and other devices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?