17th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

21st May 2019, 11:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida?

Average Salary package allotted to Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida is around INR 3.9 lacs per annum. Required eligibility to attend Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida is BE/BTech (CS/IT) or MCA from any recognized university. Candidates must possesses good academic record and good pH score in order to be eligible.
22nd May 2019, 01:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida?

As CresTech Software Systems is hiring experienced professionals for Quality Engineer posts, so your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. You can expect a 30% - 50% hike on top of your current CTC.

However CresTech Software Systems is offering an annual package of 4.50 LPA - 8.00 LPA, depending upon your experience and current CTC.
15th July 2019, 08:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Quality Engineer in CresTech Software Systems, Noida is around INR 4.5-8 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?