2nd May 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

5th May 2019, 04:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru?

Salary package of Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies:

Yes you can expect a good annual package for Full Stack Developer in Cybrilla Technologies.

They are offering annual package of 5.50 LPA to 8.00 LPA for the role of Full Stack Developer.

However your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. Also your negotiation capabilities will help you to grab a good package from this company.
5th May 2019, 06:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru?

Salary package allotted to Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru is around INR 6.5 - 8.0 lacs per annum. Candidates who have qualified BE/BTech ME/MTech in any specialization or MCA from any recognized university/institute with minimum 1-2 years of experience are eligible to attend Full Stack RoR Developer interview in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru. Candidates having experience in any web technologies is preferred for this interview.
5th May 2019, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cybrilla Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack RoR Developer

Salary Package offered - Rs.10 Lakh per annum to 18 Lakh Per Annum

Click here for official website
15th July 2019, 08:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Full Stack RoR Developer in Cybrilla Technologies, Bengaluru is around INR 6-10 lakhs per annum for freshers. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?