21st September 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

27th September 2018, 11:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad?

Salary package allotted to Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad is around INR 2.5 - 4.0 lakhs per annum. Candidates who have passed BE/B.Tech in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to attend Support Engineer interview in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad.
1st October 2018, 09:43 AM
merjam

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.
Tech Mahindra is an Indian IT company with its branches across the globe. For support engineer as a fresher you can expect 2.5 LPA at Secunderabad. Bond will be applicable. In hand salary will vary based on tax and other components.
14th July 2019, 02:27 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Support Engineer in Tech Mahindra, Secunderabad as follows :

Associate Software Engineer INR 27,298 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?