28th September 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Technical Staff in Nutanix, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Nutanix, Bengaluru for the post of Technical Staff. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

30th September 2018, 08:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Technical Staff in Nutanix, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for Technical Staff in Nutanix, Bangalore:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the position of a Technical Staff in Nutanix, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Nutanix

Name of the Job Position - Technical Staff

Salary Package offered - Rs.24,00,000 per annum and above

If you have experience from 1 to 4 years, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
1st October 2018, 11:06 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidate for Technical Staff in Nutanix, Bengaluru will get a average salary package of Rs. 1,10,000 per month. Applicant must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related stream from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Technical Staff interview in Nutanix, Bengaluru. Also Applicant must have minimum 10 years of industry experience to be eligible.
14th July 2019, 02:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Technical Staff in Nutanix, Bengaluru is around INR 67,841 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?