14th May 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

18th May 2019, 05:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru?

If you got selected for the post of Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru, then you can expect a minimum salary package of INR 5.5 lacs per annum. Your salary will be increased later on the basis of your performance and experience. Required qualification to apply for the position of Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru is BTech/BE degree in Computer Science/information Technology or MCA from any recognized university.
21st May 2019, 12:13 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru?

MetricStream Infotech is hiring freshers candidates for Technical Staff Trainee profile and they are offering an annual package of 4.50 LPA - 5.50 LPA depending upon the your performance in Interview.
15th July 2019, 08:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Technical Staff Trainee in MetricStream Infotech, Bengaluru is around INR 4-6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?