28th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

31st August 2019, 04:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

Wipro is hiring 3-5 years of experience professionals for the TIS Service Desk Administrator profile. Hence your salary will depends upon your overall relevant experience and current CTC.

You can expect a hike of 30% - 40% on top of your current CTC.

Wipro is offering a package of 5.00 LPA - 7.00 LPA for the post of TIS Service Desk Administrator, depending upon your Interview performance and negotiation ability with HR.
2nd September 2019, 05:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package allotted to TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

The salary allotted to TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru is around Rs.5 lakh to 7 lakh per annum. But the salary is also dependent on your experience.

You may visit the official website http://www.wipro.com/ for more information.

Wish, you all the best.
3rd September 2019, 03:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

Company Name: Wipro Technologies Limited

Salary package allotted to TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru is around INR 2-5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and networking skills .

Official Website :http://www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?