28th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as a TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru. I just want to know what are all skills required so that I can become a TIS Service Desk Administrator in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

1st September 2019, 12:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

Skills Required to attend TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited, Bangalore recruitment:

Major skills required to attend TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - TIS Service Desk Administrator

@ Mandatory skills required for attending this recruitment are "TIS Service Desk"

@ Some other desirable skills are "English Language Skills".

>> You should have done any of the following courses B.E/ B.Tech or Any degree from a recognized university to be eligible.
3rd September 2019, 04:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru?

Company Name : Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru

TIS Service Desk-Administrator || Location: Bengaluru ||

Minimum work experience: 3 - 5 Years

Skills required to become a TIS Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies Limited Bengaluru as follows :

-Ability to lead the multiple members of the service desk work.
-TIS Service Desk-L3.
-Expertise in training the new members.
-Proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager support.
-Hardware troubleshooting.
-Ability to identify issues and provide resolutions.

Official Website :www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?