31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of App Development Chief Engineer in Samsung India Electronics Noida?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Samsung India Electronics Noida for the post of App Development Chief Engineer. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

16th September 2019, 07:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of App Development Chief Engineer in Samsung India Electronics Noida?

Average salary for App Development Chief Engineer in Samsung India Electronics Noida is Rs.20,92008 per annum.

The documents that candidates require for a App Development Chief Engineer in Samsung India Electronics Noida are mentioned below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume

7. Experience Certificate.

Address:
Block B, Sector 81,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201305

For more information visit on (https://www.samsung.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?