29th January 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to join Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai to become Application Support Engineer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai. Please tell me about this asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

9th February 2019, 05:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai?

Salary Package offered for Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai Recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Prime Focus Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Application Support Engineer

Salary Package offered - Rs.2,50,000/- per annum

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?