25th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Muthoot Finance?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Application Support Engineers in Muthoot Finance. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

30th May 2018, 06:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Application Support Engineer in Muthoot Finance?

Salary Package offered for an Application Support Engineer in Muthoot Finance:

Salary package offered for the position of an Application Support Engineer in Muthoot Finance is as follows.

<> Salary Package offered - Rs.2,00,000/- to Rs.2,50,000/- per annum

Candidates who are done with B.Tech background are eligible to apply for this Application Support Engineer recruitment.

You will be involved to work in the testing of Applications, end users, software updates and the new software versions. You are required to involve in the HTML coding and bug fixing.

You should have good coding as well as programming language skills in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?