12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Accenture, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Accenture, Bengaluru is scheduling an interview for the post of Associate Engineer. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

16th December 2018, 11:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Accenture, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for the position of an Associate Engineer, Bangalore, Accenture:-

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the position of an Associate Engineer in Accenture, Bangalore is given below,

Name of the Company - Accenture, Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Associate Engineer

Salary Package offered - 2.4 to 3.2 Lakh Per Annum

Make sure that you have good verbal and written communication skills along with the interpersonal skills. You must have the ability to work creatively and analytically and need to contribute in a team oriented environment.
16th December 2018, 08:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Accenture, Bengaluru?

Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Accenture, Bengaluru is around Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum. Candidates must have completed BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from any recognized university with no backlogs to be eligible to attend Associate Engineer interview in Accenture, Bengaluru. Candidates should have no current backlogs to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?