8th August 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Level 12 Associate Software Engineer in Accenture?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Accenture for the post of Level 12 Associate Software Engineer. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

16th August 2018, 07:40 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Level 12 Associate Software Engineer in Accenture?

Salary Package offered for Level 12 Associate Software Engineer in Accenture:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the post of Level 12 Associate Software Engineer in Accenture recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer (Level 12)

Salary Package offered - Rs.3,50,000/- per annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech (Any stream) or MCA from a recognized university, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.
15th July 2019, 01:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Level 12 Associate Software Engineer in Accenture?

Average salary for Accenture Associate Software Engineer in India is around INR 399792 per annum.
7th March 2021, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum package of career level 12 in accenture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?