15th November 2016, 10:12 PM
Mahesh kr Shah

What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to work in either DRDO or ISRO. So I want to know about the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. How i can get job in ISRO after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  5. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  7. How to join ISRO and DRDO after completing diploma with 65.18% and 62.1% in B.Tech?
  8. Is there any opportunities for diploma mechanical students in ISRO?
  9. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the jobs available for EEE in Hyderabad?
  11. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Can I pursue a career in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  14. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  16. DRDO question papers of last 10 years for Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  18. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
18th November 2016, 04:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Career Opportunities in ISRO and DRDO after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering:

Yes, you may find good job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You may find employment opportunities in DRDO and ISRO Electrical Departments after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

You may apply for the below mentioned posts in DRDO or ISRO with Diploma in Electrical Engineering qualification. Some of the posts for which you can apply are,

* Technical Assistant / Scientific Assistant

* Fireman A

* Technician

The basic educational qualification required for the post of Technical Assistant in Electrical Engineering stream is "First Class Diploma in Electrical" Engineering from a recognized university.
1st July 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

What are the career scope after doing graduation with physics hons and diploma in electrical engineering?
5th July 2017, 10:46 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh kr Shah View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to work in either DRDO or ISRO. So I want to know about the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
DRDO and ISRO is a very big organization.
You have Good Technical knowledge in your relevant stream.
If you improve technical skills,you will easily get the job in DRDO & ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?