10th September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Flextronics India Chennai?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. I am going to attend an interview of Flextronics India Chennai for the post of an Associate Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

14th September 2019, 07:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Flextronics India Chennai?

Company Name :Flextronics

Job Role :Associate Engineer

Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Flextronics India Chennai is around INR 3.5-4.8 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements.

Official website : http://www.flex.com
15th September 2019, 12:18 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Salary package of an Associate Engineer in Flextronics India Chennai?

Name of the post : Associate Engineer

Name of the Company : Flextronics India

Job location : Chennai

Salary Package : 4 lakh per annum

Selection Process : written examination & interview.

Basically in interview you will asked questions related to both technical and HR.

Experience of one year to 3 years will be given priority.
16th September 2019, 12:26 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Associate Engineer salaries at Flextronics India Chennai can range from 5.5 – 6.5 LPA.

The documents that candidates require for Associate Engineer post in Flextronics India Chennai are mentioned below:-

1)SSC Mark sheet

2)HSC Mark sheet

3)Graduation/Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets

4)Photo ID proof (License/Passport etc.)

5) 2 photographs

6)Resume

Address:
RMZ Millenia Business Park,
143, Kodandarama Nagar,
Campus II, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

For more information visit on (https://flex.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?