9th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Tech Mahindra Kolkata Software Engineer Interview?

I am preparing for the interview of Tech Mahindra Kolkata for the post of Software Engineer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know what questions they are asked in the Group Discussion? Please tell me about this asap.

15th September 2019, 04:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Tech Mahindra Kolkata Software Engineer Interview?

For Group discussion round they will segregate all interviewer in few groups and then they will give different topics to discuss for different groups. You have to take active participation on that discussion and also you have to justify your points on that discussion.

Basically this group discussion round happens to verify how comfortable you are in communication and your justification skills.
16th September 2019, 12:17 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Tech Mahindra Kolkata Software Engineer Interview?

Group Discussion round of Tech Mahindra Kolkata Software Engineer Interview consist of some technical question and some questions related to general knowledge related to programming languages.

Address:
Action Area II, Newtown,
North 24 Parganas, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700135

For more information visit on (https://www.techmahindra.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?