5th January 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Engineer in HARMAN International, Bangalore?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Associate Engineer in HARMAN International, Bangalore. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in HARMAN International, Bangalore. So, I want to know about the salary.

10th January 2019, 03:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Engineer in HARMAN International, Bangalore?

Starting salary package of Associate Engineer in HARMAN International, Bangalore is around INR 8.0 LPA. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech with (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C) from any recognized university are eligible to appear for Associate Engineer interview in HARMAN International, Bangalore. Candidates must have good PH score and good academic record to be eligible.
11th January 2019, 07:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Engineer in HARMAN International, Bangalore?

The salary of an Associate Engineer in HARMAN International, may start from Rs. 4,50,000/- per year and it may range approximately Rs. 4,75,000/- per year depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.

Career: https://www.harman.com/india/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?