16th July 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation?

Hi friends, I want to join Dell EMC Corporation to become Associate Quality Engineer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Dell EMC Corporation. Please tell me about this asap.

17th July 2018, 08:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation?

Salary Package offered for Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation:

Salary package offered for Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation is given below,.

Name of the Company - Dell EMC Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Associate Quality Engineer

Salary Package Offered - Rs.6.5 Lakh Per Annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Information Science or Information Technology from a recognized university, then you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
19th July 2018, 02:54 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Salary package of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation?

Salary Package of Associate quality engineer at DELL EMC

It depends upon the experience level one possesses.
For a person with experience of 1-3 years, can expect salary of 4,00,000 per annum - 750000 per annum.

How ever including the bonuses provided by company on time to time the average salary might be 5,50,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?