16th July 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation?

Hi Sir, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

17th July 2018, 08:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation?

Job Description of an Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation:

Some of the major responsibilities of an Associate Quality Engineer in Dell EMC Corporation are given below,

<> You are required to understand and adhere to the quality targets and delivery targets established during the regression and testing phases.

<> You need to execute the test cases and test methodologies for automated and manual tests.

<> You are responsible for providing specifications and requirements for the automation of test cases.

<> You need to involve in the software development expertise from testing perspective and this is what that is required for building the test automation.

<> You are required to contribute to the test automation activities as an Associate Quality Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?