7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Mindtree Ltd for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

8th September 2018, 12:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd?

Salary Package offered for Mindtree Ltd Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for Mindtree Ltd Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Mindtree Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Salary Package offered - Rs.3.25 Lakh Per Annum

Hence, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you would be getting around Rs.30,000/- per month. However, you will be notified about all the details of the salary package that is offered and all by the time you attend the actual recruitment.
14th July 2019, 01:40 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd?

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Mindtree Ltd is around INR 3.5 to INR 4.70 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?