15th November 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of United Health Group Noida for the post of Associate Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

18th November 2019, 12:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida?

-United Health Group Noida -

Position: Associate Software Engineer

Experience: 0 – 1 year of work experience in IT Industry (Application Development)

The salary package of Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida is around INR 3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with matching skills.
18th November 2019, 04:47 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida?

Associate Software Engineer salaries at United Health Group can range from Rs. 10 To 12 Lakhs per annum

There is 2 rounds interview of an Associate Software Engineer in United Health Group is given below :-

1) Technical Rounds

2) Aptitude Multiple choice questions

Address:
Ground, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor,
Tower - D, 3Cs Oxygen SEZ,
Sector 144, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201301

For more information visit on https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com
18th November 2019, 05:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida is 27,389 per month.

Candidate should be graduate in BTech with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university to be eligible for Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida.
18th November 2019, 07:19 PM
Anujgupta10

The average salary is Rs 27,457 per month in Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida.

There are 1 vacancy in Associate Software Engineers in United Health Group Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?