13th July 2011, 09:52 PM

Do I need to take MBA coaching for the aptitude round of the placement of engineering? Which book should I prefer for aptitude preparation?

hi,my name is swati n i m a final year b.e. comp. sience student.do i need 2 take mba coaching 4 d aptitute round of d placement of engineering?if no, then which buk shud i prefer 4 d aptitude preparation?

16th December 2011, 03:45 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: Do I need to take MBA coaching for the aptitude round of the placement of engineering? Which book should I prefer for aptitude preparation?

Hi
See its all depends on yourself only. How much you know have knowledge of the general questions, mathematical reasonings and how's your english. If you think that you don't have much knowledge of these things then you should take coaching otherwise all these things are useless and wastage of money nothing else.
You can prefer RS Agarwal for aptitude test. R.S Agarwal for quantitative analysis,R.S Agarwal for verbal reasoning. this is a very good book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?