9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

14th September 2018, 07:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.?

Salary Package offered for the an Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the post of Associate Analyst in Deloitte is given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

>> Salary Package offered - 3.3 Lakh Per Annum

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria which is B.Sc in IT or CSE or Statistics or Mathematics or BCA then you are eligible to apply for this Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd Associate Analyst recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?