19th June 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Customer Service Executives in Indigo at Guwahati Airport?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Indigo at Guwahati airport is offering the post of Customer Service Executive. I want to apply for the same post but I would like to know about the salary package first. Please let me know about the salary package asap.

20th June 2021, 03:24 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Service Executives in Indigo at Guwahati Airport?

The salary package of Customer Service Executives in Indigo at Guwahati Airport would be Rs.20,000 for freshers. However, the candidates with experience may be offered annual package of Rs.5,00,000 per year or more depending on their work experience and interpersonal skills.
21st June 2021, 02:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Service Executives in Indigo at Guwahati Airport?

Average IndiGo Senior Customer Service Executive salary in India is Rs. 3.9 Lakhs for employees with experience between 2 years to 17 years. Salary estimates are based on 89 salaries received from various employees of IndiGo. Tor get more job's details go to the official website of Customer Service Executives in Indigo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?