14th December 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore for the post of Service Desk Executive. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

20th December 2019, 06:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

The salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore is INR 33965 per month.

The candidate should possess Graduation in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university to be eligible for Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore.
20th December 2019, 10:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

-Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore-

Experience: 0-4 Years

The salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore is around INR 1.4 - 4.6 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.
21st December 2019, 04:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore?

Rs.2.4 to 3 lakhs per annum as a salary is offered in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida.

The applicant must have knowledge of Oracle, Java, etc.

The applianct should be a resident of Bangalore, karnataka.
22nd December 2019, 06:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Service Desk Executives in Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore is given below :-

Fixed component: Rs 290,323.

Individual Performance Bonus (IPB) earning potential: 8.5%

Annual Total earning potential: Rs 315,000.

For more information visit on https://www.wipro.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?