15th December 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

I am interested to join as a Data Analyst at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post at Moody’s Corporation. I would like to know about the salary package for this post at Moody’s Corporation. Kindly tell me immediately.

17th December 2019, 06:52 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Company Name: Moody’s Corporation

Position: Data Analyst

For 0-2 years of relevant work experience.

The Salary package of Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is around INR 5 lakhs per annum.It's totally depending on your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.
19th December 2019, 06:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

Rs.1.54,890 to 10 lakhs approximately as a salary package is offered to Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon.

The applicant must be able to measure and report to management on the progress of data quality improvement.
19th December 2019, 06:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon?

The salary package of Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon is ranges from INR 24,876 to 52,390 approximately.

The candidate should have a master’s degree or equivalent experience to be eligible for Data Analysts at Moody’s Corporation Gurgaon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?