15th December 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Dear friends, I want to get a job in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata for the post of Senior Projects Associate. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me about the salary package immediately.

17th December 2019, 06:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Company Name: Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata

The Salary package of Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata is around 4-15 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements.
19th December 2019, 05:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Rs.1,153,000 per annum as a salary package is offered to Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata.

The applicant should be a resident of Kolkata or nearby places to be eligible for Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata.
19th December 2019, 05:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Senior Projects Associates in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata is IINR1,153,954.

The candidate should be able to guide and mentor team junior members from a technical perspective to ensure the quality delivery of the components.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?