26th July 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Database Developers in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Changepond Technologies Chennai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Database Developer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Changepond Technologies then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

28th July 2020, 08:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Database Developers in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Salary package of Database Developers in Changepond Technologies Chennai are as follows:-
Average Salary- Rs. 485,067
Bonus- Rs. 3,000
Profit Sharing- Rs. 750
29th July 2020, 12:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Database Developers in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

The salary package of Database Developers in Changepond Technologies Chennai would be between Rs.1,75,000 to Rs.4,75,000 per year. The salary package that would be offered to you will depend on your skill, knowledge, experience during the interview and negotiation skills with the HR.
29th July 2020, 04:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name;-Changepond Technologies Chennai

Experience Level:-Entry Level (0-1)Years.

The Salary package of Database Developers in Changepond Technologies Chennai is around INR 1.75-4.75 LPA. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
29th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Database Developer in Changepond Technologies Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Changepond Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Database Developer

>> Salary Offered - 1.75 to 4.75 Lakh Per Annum

@ You must have good communication skills.

@ The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks and you should have Database court completion from a recognized institute or Database certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?