31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Electric Engineer Trainees in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Electric Engineer Trainee at Changepond Technologies Chennai. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Changepond Technologies. Please tell me about the salary.

3rd September 2019, 05:14 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Electric Engineer Trainees in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Company Name : Changepond Technologies

Salary package of Electric Engineer Trainees in Changepond Technologies Chennai is around INR 2-3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and electrical systems knowledge. For better salary you should work over electrical designing , wiring
and estimation skills.

Official Website :http://www.changepond.com/
4th September 2019, 11:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Electric Engineer Trainees in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Changepond Technologies in Chennai is hiring 0-1 years of experience professionals for the Electric Engineer Trainee post.

Changepond Technologies is offering an annual package of 4.00 LPA - 5.00 LPA depending upon your experience and Interview Performance.

For more details, you can refer the below link :
https://www.changepond.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?