30th October 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

How much I need to score in CAT Exam to expect a call from IIM having secured 82% in SSC and 75% in 12th?

hello Sir/Madam,
Iam Mrinalini.I have a quest here....I hope will get a rply in a gud span of tym..
my percentile in ssc was 82 n in 12th was 75...how much I need to score in cat to expect a call from IIMzzzz...????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  2. Can I get a call from IIM college after scoring 72% in 10th
  3. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  4. Possibility to get admission in IIM-Madras for a candidate who has secured 97.4 percentile in CAT?
  5. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
  6. How can I get admission in IIM Calcutta? I have scored 64.12%
  7. What is the score required to get through CAT to get a call from 13 IIM's?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?
  9. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT? -- [New]
  10. How much percentage is needed to get a call from IIM's? Will my backlogs affect my chances for admission in the IIM's
  11. Which course should I go for after doing graduation in BSc with 79%? In which colleges can I get?
  12. Can I get a call from IIMA after scoring 99.9% in CAT
  13. Will I get a call from IIM-Ahmedabad? I've scored 100 percentile in CAT and having 81% marks in Engineering, 81% marks in 12th std and 82% marks in 10th std
  14. Percentage required in CAT for getting a call from IIM - A? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How does 10th and 12th academics affect calls from IIMs on the basis of CAT? Can I get IIM calls at 90% marks in 10th and 75% marks in 12th?
  16. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  17. What should be the score to get a call from IIM?
  18. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
30th October 2011, 12:17 PM
iram555

Default Re: How much I need to score in CAT Exam to expect a call from IIM having secured 82% in SSC and 75% in 12th?

getting a call from IIMs depend on many factor but getting a percentile in the range of 91+ would definitely help you.....your credentials and your background play important role in getting a call as diff IIMs has different parameters for selection.....last year IIM k has given open call to all with 75%ile but in second level many were cleared off due to credentials ,rural and urban background....dont focus on such things right now be focussed to give your cent percent on the day...ALL THE BEST.
11th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much I need to score in CAT Exam to expect a call from IIM having secured 82% in SSC and 75% in 12th?

I HAVE SCORE IN CAT EXAM 2011 56 AND TATAL PERCENTILE IS 1.68 WHAT IS THIS PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT
18th June 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed ssc with 90% and intermediate with 88% and btech with 73%,can i eligible for call from iimzzzzzzzz
19th June 2013, 08:18 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

To get a call from IIM for the GD and Personal interview you would require atleast 97 percentile marks in the CAT written test

CAT test is conducted by IIM

Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks

CAT exams questions are asked from below sections:
Verbal Ability
Logical Reasoning
Quantitative Ability
Data Interpretation

Important Dates 2013:-

Sale of vouchers: 29th July 2013 to 24th September 2013
Registrations: 29th July 2013 to 26th September 2013
Exam dates: 16th October 2013 to 11th November 2013
20th June 2013, 09:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello Sir/Madam,
Iam Mrinalini.I have a quest here....I hope will get a rply in a gud span of tym..
my percentile in ssc was 82 n in 12th was 75...how much I need to score in cat to expect a call from IIMzzzz...????????????

Common Admission Test is conducted by Indian Institute of Management for admission in complete 2 year full time MBA - management program 2014

CAT exam require 50% marks in graduation from recognized university from any discipline .For SC/ST candidate marks required is 45% so if you are from SC/ST category then you are applicable for CAT exam .

Only graduate candidate can apply for CAT exam , those candidate score good in CAT exam have chances to get admission in IIM .

Previous year cut off list for various IIM in India Click Me

Pattern of CAT Exam:-

1.Verbal Ability.
2.Logical Reasoning.
3.Quantitative Aptitude.
4.Reading Comprehension.
5.Data Interpretation.

Selection Process for CAT exam are Written exam , Group Discussion , personal Interview.

List of the Best Books for CAT Exam:-

Latest, CATest & Quickest A Practice Book for Prometric CAT 2012 by Sarvesh Kumar
VermaQuantitative Aptitude for CAT & other Entrance Exams by Avinash Agarwal, Shipra
AgarwalTarget New CAT - Past Papers (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests by Disha Experts
Trail Blazer CAT / XAT / SNAP / IIFT Solved Question Papers by Gajendra Kumar

For more information about CAT exam , you may log on to http://www.catiim.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?