4th April 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Huawei Technologies. So, I want to know about the salary.

10th April 2019, 11:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore?

Average Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore is around INR 6.0 lacs per annum + Bonus for BE/Btech and 6.5 lacs per annum + Bonus for ME/Mtech/MS. Those candidates who have passed B.E./ B. Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech./ M.S. (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication/ EEE/ Telecom/ IS only) from any recognized university are eligible to attend Software Engineer interview in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore.
10th April 2019, 03:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Bangalore?

The minimum salary of a Software Engineer in Huawei Technologies, may start from Rs. 6,00,000/- and above per year and may range up to Rs. 8,00,000/- and above per year depending upon the performance of the candidate.
19th April 2019, 06:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear,

Huawei Technologies is hiring for the role of Software Engineer.

Eligibility Criteria:
---------------------

You should have completed your B.E./ B. Tech / M.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE) / MCA from any recognized university.

You should have 60% and above marks through out your academic career.

You should not have any year lack in your last course.

Salary:
----------

You can expect an Annual package of 6.50 LPA and above. However your package will depends on your current CTC and overall experience. As an experience you can expect a hike of 40% - 60% on your current CTC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?