30th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Hexaware Technologies for the post of Full Stack Developer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

6th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?

Salary Package offered for the post of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies:

Salary package offered for the job position of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies is as follows,

<> Salary Package offered - Rs.1.75 Lakh Per Annum

<> Name of the Company - Hexaware Technologies

<> Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Developer

<> Experience Required - 0 to 1 years experience

<> If you are from B.E/ B.Tech or MCA then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this Full Stack Developer recruitment of Hexaware Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?