7th April 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore is scheduling an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

9th April 2021, 07:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore:-

The applicant will get a basic salary of Rs. 5,25,000/- for this particular post in this company.

For further details applicants can visit into the official website of this recruitment.
11th April 2021, 12:37 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore can be seen below.

Applicant will be receiving Rs. 5.25 LPA for this role.

Applicant must be 2020,2021 Batch graduates.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.
11th April 2021, 09:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> Salary Offered:-

Pay offered for Graduate Engineer Trainee - 5.25 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the following branches to be eligible. i.e., either in Production Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2020 or 2021 are eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?