7th April 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview with Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

9th April 2021, 07:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Basic eligibility to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore:-

✓ Education Qualification:- Candidate's must have completed 2020/ 2021 batch BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Electrical/ Electronics related branches). Candidate's need to excellent academic record and 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

For more details about eligibility criteria candidates can check the official notification of this recruitment.
11th April 2021, 12:40 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore

Eligibility to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant must be 2020 - 2021 graduate ( Mechanical, Production, Mechatronics Branches).

Applicant must have maintained Excellent academic records.

Applicant must be good at soft skills.
11th April 2021, 09:29 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Electronics Private Limited Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Graduate Engineer Trainee in Tata Electronics Private Limited Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams or disciplines in order to be eligible.
@ Production Engineering or
@ Mechanical Engineering or
@ Mechatronics

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible. Candidates passing out in the year 2020 or 2021 are eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?