19th December 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Trainee in Vodafone Shared Services India, Pune?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Vodafone Shared Services India, Pune for the post of Graduate Trainee. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

25th December 2018, 06:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Trainee in Vodafone Shared Services India, Pune?

Starting salary of Graduate Trainee in Vodafone Shared Services India, Pune is around Rs. 3.7 lacs per annum. Candidates must have passed BCA / BSc (Information Technology) with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible to attend Graduate Trainee Interview in Vodafone Shared Services India, Pune. Candidates must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?