14th July 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship if am doing B.Tech in NSHM, Durgapur?

I am student of b.tech in NSHM knowledgecampus durgapur. My stream is EEE. How can i get the scholarship? Can someone please provide me the complete details which I have to follow up. Hope that I will get the answer from here. plese reply soon

6th April 2023, 03:08 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can I get scholarship if am doing B.Tech in NSHM, Durgapur?

NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur offers various scholarships to its students based on their academic performance, economic background, and other criteria. To apply for scholarships, you can follow these steps:

Check the eligibility criteria: Visit the official website of NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur or contact the scholarship office to check the eligibility criteria for different scholarships.

Submit the application form: Download and fill the scholarship application form available on the official website of NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur. Attach all the necessary documents required for the scholarship you are applying for.

Submit the form: Submit the scholarship application form along with the required documents to the scholarship office before the deadline mentioned on the website.

Wait for the results: After the deadline, the scholarship committee will evaluate the applications and announce the results. If you are selected for the scholarship, you will be informed by the scholarship office.

You can also check with your department or faculty to see if there are any departmental scholarships or financial aid available for students in your stream.

In addition to scholarships offered by the college, you can also look for external scholarships and financial aid programs offered by various organizations, government agencies, and private companies.

I hope this information helps you. It is important to note that scholarship availability and eligibility criteria may vary, so it is advisable to check with the scholarship office or relevant authorities for the latest information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?