13th August 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Interns in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd?

I am interested to join as an Intern in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th August 2018, 08:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Interns in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd?

Salary package of Interns in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd is around Rs. 5,50,000 per annum. Candidate must have completed B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Technology) or MCA with minimum 70% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for Interns in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd. Also you must have a good academic record.
14th July 2019, 01:26 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Interns in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd?

Salary package of Interns in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd is INR 5.5 -10 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?