19th June 2021, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Network Support Trainee in Aricent Gurgaon branch?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Aricent, Gurgaon is scheduling an interview for the post of Network Support Trainee. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

19th June 2021, 07:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Network Support Trainee in Aricent Gurgaon branch?

Salary package of a Network Support Trainee in Aricent Gurgaon branch:-

Average Aricent Trainee Network Engineer salary in India is Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience. Trainee Network Engineer salary at Aricent ranges between Rs.1.7 Lakhs to Rs. 3.3 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 3 salaries received from various employees of Aricent.

To get more job details you can visit into the official website of this company.
20th June 2021, 03:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Network Support Trainee in Aricent Gurgaon branch?

The salary package of a Network Support Trainee in Aricent in Gurgaon would be around Rs.1,70,000 per year for freshers and 3,30,000 for experience holders.

The candidates with minimum work experience of 1 year may get hike of minimum 30% on his last withdrawn salary. After selection, you can also negotiate with the HR regarding your salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?