18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Network Support Trainee in Aricent?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Network Support Trainee in Aricent. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Aricent. Please tell me about the salary.

20th June 2018, 05:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Network Support Trainee in Aricent?

Salary Package offered for the post of Network Support Trainee in Aricent:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the job position of a Network Support Trainee in Aricent is given below,

Name of the Company - Aricent

Name of the Job Position - Network Support Trainee

Salary Package offered:-

<> During Training - Rs.16,000/- stipend (for 12 months)
<> After Training - 3.3 Lakh Per Annum

If you are done with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA or M.Sc in Information Technology, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this Aricent Network Support Trainee recruitment.
20th June 2018, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Network Support Trainee in Aricent?

In the beginning a Network Support Trainee in Aricent, one may get a salary of Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 3.3 lakhs per year.

It may increase in future according to the performance and experience of the candidate. For more details, you can visit the official website and check at (http://www.aricent.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?