12th March 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the salary package allotted to the Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited. I am preparing for the interview and I really want to crack and do job in Wipro Technologies Limited. So, I want to know about the salary.

17th March 2019, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited?

Salary Package offered in Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Wipro Technologies Limited Project Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Engineer

Salary Package offered - Rs.3.20 or 3.30 Lakh Per Annum

You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or IT or Mechatronics or Production or Automobile or EEE or ECE or Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible.
19th March 2019, 11:17 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited?

If you crack the interview for the position of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, you will get a compensation of INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum in the starting. Service agreement will be applicable for 15 months post joining and you will get salary of INR 75,000 per month on pro rata basis. In order to be eligible to attend interview of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited, applicants should have completed full time B.E./B.Tech with CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics from any recognized university with 60% & above throughout their academics.
22nd March 2019, 09:55 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Salary package of Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies Limited?

The students having btech in cse or it, eee, ece can join in Wipro technologies as a project engineer.. Average Project Engineer Salary at Wipro Technologies Ltd.

their approximate Avg. Salary

Rs 326,932

their is some Bonus approximate Rs 19,574

and profit sharing approx..Rs 6,000

Beside that they increase your annual package according to your performance in the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?